Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word assurgency:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "assurgency" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- assurgency: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- assurgency: Wordnik [home, info]
- Assurgency, assurgency: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Assurgency: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- assurgency: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Assurgency: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- assurgency: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Assurgency: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (assurgency)|
(n.) Act of rising.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)