Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word assistor:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "assistor" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- assistor: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Assistor, assistor: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Assistor: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- assistor: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Assistor: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- assistor: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Assistor: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (assistor)|
(n.) A assister.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to assistor