Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word assimulate:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "assimulate" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- assimulate: Wordnik [home, info]
- Assimulate, assimulate: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Assimulate: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- assimulate: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Assimulate: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- assimulate: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- assimulate: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Assimulate: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- assimulate: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (assimulate)|
(v. t.) To assimilate.
(v. t.) To feign; to counterfeit; to simulate; to resemble.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for assimulate...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.