Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word assessorship:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "assessorship" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- assessorship: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- assessorship: Wordnik [home, info]
- Assessorship, assessorship: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Assessorship: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- assessorship: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Assessorship: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- assessorship: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Assessorship: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (assessorship)|
(n.) The office or function of an assessor.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)