Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word assessee:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "assessee" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- assessee: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Assessee, assessee: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Assessee: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- assessee: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Assessee: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- assessee: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- assessee: Mnemonic Dictionary [home, info]
- Assessee: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (assessee)|
(n.) One who is assessed.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to assessee