Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word asserts:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "asserts" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- asserts: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- asserts: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Asserts, asserts: Wordnik [home, info]
- asserts: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- asserts: Wiktionary [home, info]
- asserts: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- asserts: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- asserts: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- asserts: The Organon: A Conceptually Indexed Dictionary (by Genus and Differentia) [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- asserts: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See assert for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (assert)
▸ verb: insist on having one's opinions and rights recognized
("Women should assert themselves more!"
▸ verb: state categorically
▸ verb: assert to be true
("The letter asserts a free society"
▸ verb: to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
▸ Also see assert
Additional searches for asserts...
Search completed in 0.026 seconds.