Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word assentor:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "assentor" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- assentor: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- assentor: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- assentor: Wordnik [home, info]
- assentor: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- assentor: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- assentor: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- assentor: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- assentor: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See assent for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (assent)
▸ noun: agreement with a statement or proposal to do something
("He gave his assent eagerly"
▸ verb: to agree or express agreement
("The Maestro assented to the request for an encore"
▸ Also see assent