Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aspirates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aspirates" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- aspirates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- aspirates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- aspirates: Wordnik [home, info]
- aspirates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- aspirates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- aspirates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- aspirates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- aspirates: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See aspirate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (aspirate)
▸ noun: a consonant pronounced with aspiration
▸ verb: suck in air
▸ verb: pronounce with aspiration; of stop sounds
▸ verb: remove as if by suction
▸ Also see aspirate
Additional searches for aspirates...
Search completed in 0.026 seconds.