Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word artsman:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "artsman" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- artsman: Wordnik [home, info]
- Artsman: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Artsman: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- artsman: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Artsman: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- artsman: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Artsman: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (artsman)|
(n.) A man skilled in an art or in arts.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for artsman...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.