Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word artiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "artiest" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- artiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- artiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- artiest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- artiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- artiest: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- artiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- artiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See arty for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (arty)
▸ adjective: showily imitative of art or artists
▸ Also see arty
Additional searches for artiest...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.