Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word arrogates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "arrogates" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- arrogates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- arrogates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- arrogates: Wordnik [home, info]
- arrogates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- arrogates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- arrogates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Arrogates: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- arrogates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- arrogates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See arrogate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (arrogate)
▸ verb: make undue claims to having
▸ verb: demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
▸ verb: seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
▸ Also see arrogate
Additional searches for arrogates...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.