Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aromatical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aromatical" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- aromatical: Wordnik [home, info]
- aromatical: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Aromatical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Aromatical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- aromatical: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- aromatical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- aromatical: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (aromatical)|
(a.) Pertaining to, or containing, aroma; fragrant; spicy; strong-scented; odoriferous; as, aromatic balsam.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for aromatical...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.