Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word arhatship:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "arhatship" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- arhatship: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- arhatship: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- arhatship: Wordnik [home, info]
- arhatship: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Arhatship: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- arhatship: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- arhatship: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See arhat for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (Arhat)
▸ noun: a Buddhist who has attained nirvana
▸ Also see arhat
Additional searches for arhatship...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.