Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word argues:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "argues" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- argues: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- argues: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Argues, argues: Wordnik [home, info]
- argues: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- argues: Wiktionary [home, info]
- argues: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- argues: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- argues: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- argues: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- argues: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See argue for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (argue)
▸ verb: present reasons and arguments
▸ verb: give evidence of
("The evidence argues for your claim"
▸ verb: have an argument about something
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #38667)
▸ Also see argue
Additional searches for argues...
Search completed in 0.067 seconds.