Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aquosity:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aquosity" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- aquosity: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Aquosity: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- aquosity: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Aquosity: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- aquosity: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Aquosity: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- aquosity: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (aquosity)|
(n.) The condition of being wet or watery; wateriness.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to aquosity