Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word apprises:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "apprises" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- apprises: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- apprises: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- apprises: Wordnik [home, info]
- apprises: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- apprises: Wiktionary [home, info]
- apprises: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- apprises: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- apprises: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- apprises: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See apprise for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (apprise)
▸ verb: make aware of
("Have the students been apprised of the tuition hike?"
▸ verb: increase the value of
▸ verb: gain in value
▸ verb: give information or notice to
▸ Also see apprise
Additional searches for apprises...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.