Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word appraises:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "appraises" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- appraises: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- appraises: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- appraises: Wordnik [home, info]
- appraises: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- appraises: Wiktionary [home, info]
- appraises: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- appraises: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- appraises: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- appraises: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See appraise for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (appraise)
▸ verb: consider in a comprehensive way
("He appraised the situation carefully before acting"
▸ verb: place a value on; judge the worth of something
("I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"
▸ Also see appraise
Additional searches for appraises...
Search completed in 0.026 seconds.