Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word applauds:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "applauds" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- applauds: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- applauds: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Applauds, applauds: Wordnik [home, info]
- applauds: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- applauds: Wiktionary [home, info]
- applauds: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- applauds: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- applauds: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See applaud for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (applaud)
▸ verb: express approval of
("I applaud your efforts"
▸ verb: clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
▸ Also see applaud
Additional searches for applauds...
Search completed in 0.193 seconds.