Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word appeases:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "appeases" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- appeases: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- appeases: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- appeases: Wordnik [home, info]
- appeases: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- appeases: Wiktionary [home, info]
- appeases: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- appeases: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Appeases: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- appeases: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- appeases: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See appease for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (appease)
▸ verb: make peace with
▸ verb: overcome or allay
▸ verb: cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of
▸ Also see appease
Additional searches for appeases...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.