Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word appals:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "appals" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- appals: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- appals: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- appals: Wordnik [home, info]
- appals: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- appals: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See appal for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (appal)
▸ verb: fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
▸ verb: strike with disgust or revulsion
▸ Also see appal
Additional searches for appals...
Search completed in 0.024 seconds.