Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word appalls:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "appalls" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- appalls: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- appalls: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- appalls: Wordnik [home, info]
- appalls: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- appalls: Wiktionary [home, info]
- appalls: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- appalls: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- appalls: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- appalls: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See appall for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (appall)
▸ verb: fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
▸ verb: strike with disgust or revulsion
▸ Also see appall
Additional searches for appalls...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.