Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word apostasies:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "apostasies" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- apostasies: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- apostasies: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- apostasies: Wordnik [home, info]
- Apostasies, apostasies: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Apostasies: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Apostasies: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- apostasies: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- apostasies: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- apostasies: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- apostasies: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See apostasy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (apostasy)
▸ noun: the act of abandoning a party or cause
▸ noun: the state of having rejected your religious beliefs or your political party or a cause (often in favor of opposing beliefs or causes)
▸ Also see apostasy
Additional searches for apostasies...
Search completed in 0.028 seconds.