Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aphoristical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aphoristical" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- Aphoristical: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Aphoristical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Aphoristical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- aphoristical: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- aphoristical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- aphoristical: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (aphoristical)|
(a.) In the form of, or of the nature of, an aphorism; in the form of short, unconnected sentences; as, an aphoristic style.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to aphoristical