Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word antiseptical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "antiseptical" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- antiseptical: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Antiseptical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Antiseptical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- antiseptical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- antiseptical: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (antiseptical)|
(a.) Counteracting or preventing putrefaction, or a putrescent tendency in the system; antiputrefactive.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to antiseptical
▸ Rhymes of antiseptical