Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word anticked:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "anticked" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- anticked: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- anticked: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Anticked, anticked: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Anticked: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Anticked: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- anticked: Free Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See antic for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (antic)
▸ noun: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
▸ verb: act as or like a clown
▸ adjective: ludicrously odd
("Hamlet's assumed antic disposition"
▸ Also see antic
Additional searches for anticked...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.