Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word anthropotomical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "anthropotomical" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- anthropotomical: Wordnik [home, info]
- Anthropotomical, anthropotomical: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Anthropotomical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- anthropotomical: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Anthropotomical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- anthropotomical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Anthropotomical: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- anthropotomical: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (anthropotomical)|
(a.) Pertaining to anthropotomy, or the dissection of human bodies.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for anthropotomical...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.