Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word anthracometer:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "anthracometer" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- anthracometer: Wordnik [home, info]
- Anthracometer, anthracometer: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Anthracometer: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- anthracometer: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Anthracometer: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- anthracometer: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Anthracometer: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- anthracometer: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (anthracometer)|
(n.) An instrument for measuring the amount of carbonic acid in a mixture.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for anthracometer...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.