Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word antenatally:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "antenatally" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- antenatally: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- antenatally: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- antenatally: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- antenatally: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- antenatally: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- antenatally: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- antenatally: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See antenatal for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (antenatal)
▸ adjective: occurring or existing before birth
▸ Also see antenatal
Additional searches for antenatally...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.