Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word antagonistical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "antagonistical" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- antagonistical: Wordnik [home, info]
- Antagonistical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Antagonistical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- antagonistical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- antagonistical: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (antagonistical)|
(a.) Opposing in combat, combating; contending or acting against; as, antagonistic forces.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for antagonistical...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.