Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word annotates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "annotates" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- annotates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- annotates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Annotates, annotates: Wordnik [home, info]
- annotates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- annotates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- annotates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Annotates: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- annotates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- annotates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- annotates: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See annotate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (annotate)
▸ verb: add explanatory notes to or supply with critical comments
("The scholar annotated the early edition of a famous novel"
▸ verb: provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
("He annotated on what his teacher had written"
▸ Also see annotate