Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word anguishes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "anguishes" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- anguishes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- anguishes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- anguishes: Wordnik [home, info]
- anguishes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- anguishes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- anguishes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See anguish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (anguish)
▸ noun: extreme mental distress
▸ noun: extreme distress of body or mind
▸ verb: suffer great pains or distress
▸ verb: cause emotional anguish or make miserable
▸ Also see anguish
Additional searches for anguishes...
Search completed in 0.144 seconds.