Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word anarthropoda:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "anarthropoda" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- anarthropoda: Wordnik [home, info]
- Anarthropoda, anarthropoda: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Anarthropoda: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- anarthropoda: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Anarthropoda: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- anarthropoda: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Anarthropoda: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- anarthropoda: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (anarthropoda)|
(n. pl.) One of the divisions of Articulata in which there are no jointed legs, as the annelids; -- opposed to Arthropoda.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for anarthropoda...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.