Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word amylobacter:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "amylobacter" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- amylobacter: Wordnik [home, info]
- Amylobacter, amylobacter: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Amylobacter: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- amylobacter: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Amylobacter: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- amylobacter: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Amylobacter: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- amylobacter: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (amylobacter)|
(n.) A microorganism (Bacillus amylobacter) which develops in vegetable tissue during putrefaction.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for amylobacter...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.