Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word amuses:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "amuses" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- amuses: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
- amuses: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- amuses: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Amuses, amuses: Wordnik [home, info]
- amuses: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- amuses: Wiktionary [home, info]
- amuses: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- amuses: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- amuses: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- amuses: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See amuse for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (amuse)
▸ verb: occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
("The play amused the ladies"
▸ verb: make (somebody) laugh
("The clown amused the children"
▸ Also see amuse
▸ Words similar to amuses
▸ Rhymes of amuses