Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word amuser:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "amuser" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- amuser: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- amuser: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- amuser: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Amuser, amuser: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Amuser: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- amuser: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Amuser: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- amuser: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- amuser: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Amuser: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- amuser: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See amuse for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (amuse)
▸ verb: occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
("The play amused the ladies"
▸ verb: make (somebody) laugh
("The clown amused the children"
▸ Also see amuse
▸ Words similar to amuser