Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word amusedly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "amusedly" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- amusedly: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- amusedly: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- amusedly: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- amusedly: Wordnik [home, info]
- amusedly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- amusedly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- amusedly: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See amuse for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (amuse)
▸ verb: occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
("The play amused the ladies"
▸ verb: make (somebody) laugh
("The clown amused the children"
▸ Also see amuse