Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ambulating:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ambulating" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- ambulating: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- ambulating: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- ambulating: Wordnik [home, info]
- ambulating: Wiktionary [home, info]
- ambulating: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ambulating: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- ambulating: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- -ambulating: A Cross Reference of Latin and Greek Elements [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Ambulating: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See ambulate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (ambulate)
▸ verb: walk about; not be bedridden or incapable of walking
▸ Also see ambulate
Additional searches for ambulating...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.