Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ambulated:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ambulated" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- ambulated: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- ambulated: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- ambulated: Wiktionary [home, info]
- ambulated: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ambulated: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- ambulated: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See ambulate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (ambulate)
▸ verb: walk about; not be bedridden or incapable of walking
▸ Also see ambulate
Additional searches for ambulated...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.