Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word amasses:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "amasses" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- amasses: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- amasses: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Amasses, amasses: Wordnik [home, info]
- amasses: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- amasses: Wiktionary [home, info]
- amasses: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- amasses: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- amasses: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- amasses: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See amass for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (amass)
▸ verb: get or gather together
("She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"
▸ verb: collect or gather
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #66058)
▸ Also see amass
Additional searches for amasses...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.