Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word alveolarly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "alveolarly" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- alveolarly: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- alveolarly: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- alveolarly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- alveolarly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- alveolarly: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- alveolarly: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See alveolar for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (alveolar)
▸ noun: a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
▸ adjective: pertaining to the tiny air sacs of the lungs
▸ adjective: pertaining to the alveolar ridge
▸ Also see alveolar
Additional searches for alveolarly...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.