Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word alphabetics:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "alphabetics" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- alphabetics: Wordnik [home, info]
- Alphabetics: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Alphabetics: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- alphabetics: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Alphabetics: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- alphabetics: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- alphabetics: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Alphabetics: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See alphabetic for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (alphabetic)
▸ adjective: relating to or expressed by a writing system that uses an alphabet
("Alphabetical writing system"
▸ adjective: arranged in order according to the alphabet
("An alphabetic arrangement"
▸ Also see alphabetic