Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aloofly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aloofly" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- aloofly: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- aloofly: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- aloofly: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- aloofly: Wordnik [home, info]
- Aloofly: Wiktionary [home, info]
- aloofly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- aloofly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- aloofly: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See aloof for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (aloof)
▸ adjective: remote in manner
("Stood apart with aloof dignity"
▸ adverb: in an aloof manner
("The local gentry and professional classes had held aloof for the school had accepted their sons readily enough"
▸ Also see aloof
Additional searches for aloofly...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.