Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word allegros:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "allegros" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- allegros: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- allegros: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Allegro's: Wordnik [home, info]
- allegros: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- allegros: Wiktionary [home, info]
- allegros: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- allegros: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- allegros: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See allegro for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (allegro)
▸ noun: a musical composition or passage performed quickly in a brisk lively manner
▸ noun: a brisk and lively tempo
▸ adjective: (of tempo) fast
▸ adverb: in a quick and lively tempo
("Play this section allegro"
▸ Also see allegro
Additional searches for allegros...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.