Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word allegrettos:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "allegrettos" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- allegrettos: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
- allegrettos: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- allegrettos: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- allegrettos: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- allegrettos: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- allegrettos: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See allegretto for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (allegretto)
▸ noun: a quicker tempo than andante but not as fast as allegro
▸ adjective: (of tempo) faster than allegro
▸ adverb: in a moderately quick tempo
("Play this more allegretto"
▸ Also see allegretto
Additional searches for allegrettos...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.