Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word alacrify:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "alacrify" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Alacrify: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Alacrify: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- alacrify: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Alacrify: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- alacrify: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Alacrify: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (alacrify)|
(v. t.) To rouse to action; to inspirit.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to alacrify