Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aggrieves:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aggrieves" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- aggrieves: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- aggrieves: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- aggrieves: Wiktionary [home, info]
- aggrieves: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- aggrieves: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- aggrieves: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See aggrieve for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (aggrieve)
▸ verb: infringe on the rights of
▸ verb: break the heart of; cause to feel sorrow
▸ Also see aggrieve
Additional searches for aggrieves...
Search completed in 0.024 seconds.