Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aggravates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aggravates" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- aggravates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- aggravates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Aggravates, aggravates: Wordnik [home, info]
- aggravates: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- aggravates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- aggravates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- aggravates: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- aggravates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- aggravates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See aggravate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (aggravate)
▸ verb: make worse
("This drug aggravates the pain"
▸ verb: exasperate or irritate
▸ Also see aggravate
Additional searches for aggravates...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.