Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word agamist:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "agamist" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- agamist: Wordnik [home, info]
- Agamist: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Agamist: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- agamist: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Agamist: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- agamist: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- agamist: The Phrontistery - A Dictionary of Obscure Words [home, info]
- Agamist: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (agamist)|
(n.) An unmarried person; also, one opposed to marriage.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for agamist...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.