Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word affirmers:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "affirmers" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- affirmers: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- affirmers: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- affirmers: Wiktionary [home, info]
- affirmers: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (2 matching dictionaries)
- affirmers: Legal dictionary [home, info]
- affirmers: Financial dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See affirmer for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (affirmer)
▸ noun: someone who claims to speak the truth
("Affirmers of traditional doctrine"
▸ Also see affirmer
Additional searches for affirmers...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.