Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word advisableness:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "advisableness" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- advisableness: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- advisableness: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- advisableness: Wiktionary [home, info]
- advisableness: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- advisableness: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- advisableness: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See advisable for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (advisable)
▸ adjective: worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent or wise
("Such action is neither necessary nor advisable"
▸ Also see advisable
Additional searches for advisableness...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.